About this recipe…
Roasted Garlic Hummus Kale Caesar
Fresh kale, our Roasted Garlic hummus, zesty lemon, and crispy chickpeas combine for a light, savory salad.
- 2 bunches curly kale
- 1 tub King Harvest Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1 lemon
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3-4 oz water
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly-cracked black pepper
- 4 oz crispy chickpeas or your favorite crunchy salad garnish!
- Clean, stem, and roughly chop kale. Set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- To a food processor, add King Harvest hummus,garlic, juice from lemon, salt, and pepper. Blend while slowly adding water to create a creamy dressing consistency.
- Add the dressing to the bowl of kale. Thoroughly coat kale with dressing.
- Top with crispy chickpeas.